When we listen to our bodies, we can intuit what is ailing us.
Katrina Rogers Movement is dedicated to returning fluent movement and joyous physical activity to your life. Our work together will incorporate various modalities of movement practice (athletic training, yoga, functional movement, weight training, performance therapy, and more) to help you better understand your body’s needs and learn the language of your own movement.
Best of all, you’ll learn how better movement can enrich your life now and for a lifetime. We’ll focus on determining your specific challenges and providing movement solutions that help you overcome chronic pain or decreased mobility from:
- Injuries (past or present) such ankles sprains, rotator cuff, ACL tears
- Chronic lower back, knee, and neck pain
- Chronic pain from sitting for long periods (office jobs)
- Other movement patterns that may restrict your natural alignment and mobility
Working together, you and I will formulate the best practice for your unique needs. Your training sessions will be both challenging and fun, and you’ll leave feeling energized, mobile, flexible, and strong — committed to adding more physical activity into your daily life.
Here are a just few of the many benefits you can expect from working with a Movement Specialist
- Increased awareness of and connection to your body
- Better overall body control
- Leaner and denser muscle
- More stable balance
- Better posture
- Stable and mobile joints to reduce chronic pain
- Improved circulation
- Increased muscular endurance and strength
Call me now at 303-483-5111 for a complimentary consultation.
I am always happy to answer your questions and learn how I can help you achieve your personal movement goals.